Born on December 30, 1948 in Murmansk.
In 1971 he graduated from the Moscow Institute of Civil Engineering named after V.V. Kuybyshev.
Started his career as an Engineer, and later became Chief Design Engineer, and Chief Engineer of the State Institute of Urban Design "Giprogor".
He has worked at the Institute since 1997. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher.
Since 2009 - Chief Engineer at the Institute.
Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th anniversary of Moscow" (1997);
- MCA Diploma (1999);
- MCA Diploma (2000);
- Gratitude from Mayor of Moscow (2001);
- Prize of Alexei Gutnov (2000);
- Badge "Honoured Worker of the MCA" (2001);
- Honorary title "Honorary builder of Moscow" (2006);
- Medal of the Order "For Service to the Motherland" of the 2nd Degree (2010).