April 20 will be held the winner announcement of International Competition for the architectural concept of Technopark of Sberbank in Skolkovo
date: april 20 2016
Starting time: 16:30
Gathering of participants: 16:00
Venue: The central office of Sberbank PJSC
Address: Moscow, Vavilova str, 19
During the press conference there will be presented the architectural and town planning conceptions of the new building of Technopark of Sberbank in Skolkovo innovation center.
Five leading architectural companies from the UK, Russia, the United States and Italy have been developing projects in December 2015 until April 2016. Following the meeting, the jury formed concepts rating and drafted recommendations for the customer in order to further the adoption of the resolution on the implementation of one of the five projects.
- Herman Gref — President and Chairman of the Board, Sberbank PJSC;
- Sergey Kuznetsov — First Deputy Chairman of the Moscow City Architecture and Urban Planning Committee, Chief Architect of Moscow;
- A representative of the winner.
First-line experts - members of the jury:
- Lev Khasis — First Deputy Chairman of the Board, Sberbank PJSC;
- Stanislav Kuznetsov — Deputy Chairman of the Board Sberbank PJSC
- Vadim Kulik — Deputy Chairman of the the Board Sberbank PJSC;
- Anton Yakovenko — General Director of Joint Directorate for Assets and Services Management (JDAS), Skolkovo»;
- Oleg Ryndin — First Deputy Head of the Department of urban planning policy of Moscow;
- Jean Pistre — Head of the French Architectural Bureau Valode&Pistre. Chairman of the Skolkovo Urban Council;
- Kristin Feireiss — Architectural Critic and Expert, Founder of the Aedes Independent Architectural Forum.
- David Adjaye — architect, founder of the architectural bureau Adjaye Associates, author of the Campus Moscow School of Management Skolkovo project.
Registration of media representatives to the press conference until 19 April (strictly before 16:00.)
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the competition:
Sberbank has decided to hold the International Sponsored Competition on the Concept of the Sberbank IT Technological Cluster. The new Technological Cluster is planned to become a key part of the Skolkovo Innovation Center and one of the unique architectural centerpieces in Moscow. The building with a planned area of 131,505 m2 in total will be situated on the territory of Skolkovo Innovation Center on a plot of 7.83 hectares.
The competition is held with the support of the Committee for Moscow Architecture and Urban Development; and the Moscow General Planning Research and Project Institute, State Unitary Enterprise (Genplan Institute of Moscow) is the organizer.
For the competition, the Customer together with the Committee for Moscow Architecture and Urban Development selected five leading architecture firms:
- Foster + Partners (United Kingdom);
- Zaha Hadid Architects (United Kingdom);
- Eric Owen Moss Architects (United States);
- SPEECH (Russia);
- Fuksas (Italy).
Customer of the competition: PJSC Sberbank of Russia
Organizer of the competition: Genplan institute of Moscow with support Committee on Architecture and Urban Planning of Moscow.